Wedding Function Availability
2019: The 2019 season is booked out, except for elopements.
2020: We are taking bookings for 2020. Please contact us for further information.
Enquiries may be made through our "contact" page; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by telephone: 07 4056 1817 AH and 0408 561817 BH.
We welcome site inspections, and we love showing the garden to prospective couples, but as our time in the garden is limited, and inspections take up precious gardening time, we need to be efficient with inspection times. So, we ask our couples that when booking a site inspection, if you wish to have your parents or friends inspect with you, that you arrange for them to come with you for your site inspection, so as to avoid unnecessary second inspections. Of course, we recognise this is not always possible, and we are willing to do what we can to facilitate one of the most important decisions about your wedding or other event, and to assist you plan your special day.
Packages start at $3,500
All packages include:
- exclusive use of Laloli Garden for your ceremony, garden party and/or reception to 11:00pm on the day of your event;
- the use of our beautiful white wedding pews for your ceremony along with a signing table and chairs;
- a chilled water station for your guests during the wedding ceremony;
- our magnificent fairy-lit Bamboo Chapel (not including the "Bling" package);
- our assistance with planning and set-up, including a second site inspection for planning purposes;
- our assistance during your event including liaising with your suppliers, and ushering your guests and providing general support throughout your event; and
- access to Laloli prior to the date of your wedding to set-up and rehearse.
ALSO included is our magnificent Sugar Shed and it's facilities, and a range of other benefits, so once you have made a site inspection we can craft a package to suit your needs.
Elopement packages start at $2,000
Elopement packages are individually tailored. Maximum 10 persons.
Ceremony only hire - $1,650
- includes exclusive use of the venue on the day of your ceremony;
- the use of our beautiful white wedding pews for your ceremony, along with a signing table and chairs;
- a chilled water station for your guests during the wedding ceremony; and
- access to Laloli to rehearse in the week prior to the date of your wedding by arrangement.
Prices and terms are subject to change, and must be confirmed prior to booking.
Securing your booking:
You may make a tentative booking which we will hold for fourteen days obligation-free, so you can make sure the important people you want to attend your wedding are able to attend on your selected date.
You may secure your booking by a non-refundable First Payment of one half of the Venue Hire Charge, and the return of your booking form.
The balance of the Venue Hire Charge must be paid in full 30 days before the date of your event ("the Final Payment Date").
Instalment payments may be made after the First Payment, providing the total hire charge is paid prior to the Final Payment Date.
Our wedding season is short, and we restrict the number of weddings during the season. When an event is cancelled it is unlikely that we will be able to re-book your date.
We therefore require a non-refundable First Payment of one half of the Venue Hire Charge to secure your booking.
The Venue Hire Charge includes various furniture, and basic lighting throughout the garden and in the Sugar Shed, with the exception of our dining furniture: our wooden ladder back chairs and 10 seater wooden trestle tables which we hire per item, and set up in accordance with your plan, and other special furniture as we acquire it. Our current furniture hire costs are $30 per table and $6 per chair. We set up and pack away to provide our couples with competitive and low-cost, yet stylish furniture options. We also have beautiful wine barrels and tolix stools, and fabulous peacock chairs. Please ask about furniture hire.
We now also provide a additional lighting packages as additions to the basic Venue Hire, at very competitive rates. This includes our festoon light "marquee", where we provide strings of festoon lighting on the Western Lawn under our stunning raintrees for those of our couples choosing the Western Lawn area for their reception, and our Bamboo Chapel "Bling" package, where we extensively add to the existing fairy lights in our Bamboo Chapel to create a fairy-light wonderland for receptions or other purposes. Please ask us about our additional lighting options.
We also offer some other occasional rustic furniture as complimentary inclusions.
We are developing other hire furniture options, so watch this space!
Please email us for further information or to request a booking form: email@example.com, or telephone Jeneve 4056 1817 (AH) or 0408 561 817 (BH).